Tuesday, August 11, 2009

A little inspiration


I decided to give Lauren's Inspiration challenge a whirl. What fun colors these were! And I had this Bo Bunny paper that was just perfect. I decided to use Pink Cat Studio's Lily for this one. I colored her with my copic markers. I want everyone to know that the no turtles were harmed in the making of this card. This stamp reminds me of the turtle (or is it a tortoise) statue at the Detroit zoo. Kids are always climbing on that thing. Any way, here she is.


I'll have to try these more often. Challenges are such a great way to get the creativity flowing.
Stamps - Pink Cat Studios Lily at the Beach
Ink- Pallette Noir, PTI vintage cream, copics
paper - Bo Bunny printed paper, basic black, SU! - Certainly Celery, Regal Rose, Melon Mambo
accessories - crystal brad, ribbon, primas, scallop edge punch
.






4 comments:

  1. Tee hee - this is truly adorable - I love the "no turtles were harmed!" Thanks for playing - come back again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is just darling!
    Your blog is looking so pretty these days Laura!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! Love how you pulled the colors together and that patterned paper is perfect for the challenge! Your coloring is fab also :O) So glad you could play along! Hope to see you again tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's adorable! Love how you were inspired by the dresses. I really should try these.

    ReplyDelete