Monday, March 21, 2011

Stop the presses!

This past weekend something AMAZING happened. I got together with some local friends for the annual Michigan Mingle. The three ladies who plan this do a fantastic job, but that is not the astonishingly amazing part. Are you ready? They had these fun challenges and I actually stamped. I did more than flap my jaws and feed my face. I'll wait for the smelling salts to start working... I'll share a few of the cards over the next few days. All of the challenges were based on a menu that you picked beforehand. So creative!

This first card was a huge challenge for me. My menu item was 7 Layer dip so I had to make a card with at least 7 layers. Ack! That could have gone horribly wrong. It just seemed like SO many layers. I thought about friends who make cute bazillion layered cards and made it work. This uses the Celebration line again along with the cupcake punch.



Supplies: Celebrations DSP, Cupcake punch, Brads, real red CS, Old Olive CS, WW CS, Pacific Point CS, dimensionals, glue dots


3 comments:

  1. So cute! Love the bright colors and that cherry on top is great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, you actually DID something?! You are my hero!! Awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Atta girl! Love this -- totally adorable, and I like that challenge - we need more details please! :) Glad you got some stamp time in!!!

    ReplyDelete