Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!



Well, hidey ho, folks! Neither on of these card is a V-Day card, but oh well. After all the glitter globs from making cards with the boys, I am so done with Valentine's Day cards! So go back a post or two if that's what you need to see today.


I made these last night while watching Fiddler on the Roof . Tradition! Tradition! Sorry, I couldn't help it. I had a to do list, and these knocked two of the cards off my list.


The first card uses Embrace Life which I think I've only used to make one other card I actually liked. So I forced myself. I like this set and I knew I could surely make something I could tolerate with it. I've seen others make lots of cute things with it; just not me. So here it is. Go me. I finally made something I don't hate with this set. So what set is it that you really like, but can't get work for you once the ink hits the paper? I've got a list. One is enough for today though.


Embrace Life

Stamps : Embrace LIfe

Paper : Pink Pirouette, Certainly Celery

Ink : Whisper White, Celery Craft

Accessories : Pretties kit (half back pearl), dimansional, ribbon, white EP, clear EP, Top Note Die cut


Praying for you

Stamps : Thoughts and Prayers

Paper : Bronze, Baja Breeze

Ink : Whisper White, Choc Chip Craft

Accessories : Ribbon, Liquid pearls, pretties kit, Clear EP, white EP, Top Note Die cut



1 comment:

  1. I love Fiddler on the Roof! When I was in HS - our Music Dept. did that for the Spring show one year - I was in the pit orchestra. WHAT a blast. Good times - great music - happy memories.

    Now - for these cards - I think they're great Laura - for not being able to make it work - you came through with flying colors here! Now me...let's see....I've got a list too - but one that some to mind is back a few years ago when SU had a promotion for the Heart Association - the set for that promo (of course I can't remember the name of it even) but I loved it, HAD to have it....and then couldn't do a darn thing WITH it. I've had many more along the way - but that one comes to mind for today.

    Hope you have a super Valentine's day - give {{{HUGS}}} to all the boys (including THE Major) ;)

    *smooches*

    ReplyDelete